With as many friends as ActBlue has in the Democratic blogging community, it’s about time we joined the party with a blog of our own. So today we are launching our official ActBlue Blog where we look forward to bringing our donors, candidates, campaigns, fundraisers, and bloggers interesting resources, analysis, tips, and other information to more effectively raise funds to elect Democrats!
Here’s just a sampling of things you can expect to see here-
- Case Studies on some of the most creative ways ActBlue has been used
- Analysis on how and why people donate
- State Reports that highlight successful state level campaigns
- Tips & Tricks about ways to use ActBlue you may not have known about
- Page of the Week where we will highlight our favorite fundraising strategies
- Monthly ActBlue Zeitgeist to explore trends, patterns, and other cool stuff
- Major Series where we will explore how we are most relevant to your efforts in fundraising
Our posts will strive to be informative and useful while maintaining the Democratic grassroots values which have driven us for the last two and a half years. We encourage you to subscribe to our RSS feed or sign up to receive new posts via e-mail to keep up with our latest posts (both available in the right sidebar). Otherwise keep checking http://blog.actblue.com for the latest!