Welcome to ActBlue! Starting a digital fundraising program is an exciting task, and we want to help you kick things off. We’re not just here to provide tools — we want to help you make the most of them with tips, strategies, and advice! We’ve compiled a list of resources to help you get started and learn more about the tools we offer:
- If you’re new to ActBlue, start here to get to know your account and get helpful tips before you start fundraising.
- Watch our short video or read the article on how to create contribution forms that stand out!
- We also have a step by step tutorial on how to edit your contribution forms using the form editor.
- Learn how to use your Dashboard overview, which provides you with topline metrics and data for your fundraising program.
- The contribution data you’ll need to complete accurate compliance reports can be found in your Dashboard, too. Learn how to access it here.
- As your team grows and shifts, it’s easy to add and remove users as needed.
- Learn to create downloadable CSV reports of your contribution data, access all of your important recurring data as CSV files, or try out our CSV API, which lets you automate your processes and download donor data via CSVs without having to log in to your Dashboard every time.
- ActBlue Express Lane is one of our most valuable features— over 13 million ActBlue Express users can give to you with a single click right from your email or website. Read more about how to set it up and the strategy behind it here!
- The ActBlue Glossary is a one-stop shop for all of the technical terms you’ll see when using our tools.
- Use our in-depth guide to write the best fundraising emails for your program!
- Lastly, don’t forget to send your small-dollar donors a personal thank you for their contribution to show them how valued they are in your movement!
These resources will help you get your digital fundraising program up and running to welcome new donors into your movement. You can check out all of these articles and more on our support site, and if you have additional questions or need assistance with any of our tools, you can always reach out to us at email@example.com!