In today’s digital world, online safety and security are critical, especially for political campaigns and progressive organizations. That’s why we’re dedicated to creating an easy and seamless fundraising platform that you can trust to keep your information and your donor’s information secured from bad actors.
Protecting Donor Information
We conduct rigorous testing and continually improve our security guardrails for the ActBlue platform to ensure all donor payment information is fully protected. With quarterly security tests and continuous external audits, your security is always our priority!
Security You Can Control
We have multiple ways for you to take control of your security measures when using ActBlue!
- Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- 2FA acts as an extra layer of security for your account by requiring you two different ways to confirm your identity when logging in. We highly encourage all our users to take advantage of this added security feature.
- Track All Recent Activities, Browsers, and Devices
- As an ActBlue user, you can check which internet browsers and devices have recently accessed your account. You can also see the location of those devices and when they accessed your account. We also provide all users with the option to sign out of all other devices and sessions.
- Under the recent activity tab, you can also track changes to your account, such as changing passwords and adding or disenrolling two-factor authentications.
- Personalized Notifications
You can also opt-in to receive email notifications about activities such as being signed out of sessions, payment methods being added or removed, and any updates regarding profile information.
New Ways to Keep You Safe
As you build out your campaign team, we know different people have different roles, from fundraising directors to volunteers to your finance team. With the recent launch of User Roles and Permissions, you can choose the level of access you give to your volunteers or staff accessing ActBlue. Settings like Read-Only, Donor Outreach, Finance, and more ensure sensitive information and high-risk actions are in the right hands. Read more about this latest release here!
Our goal is to protect your fundraising efforts by providing the most secure platform possible. That’s why when you choose to fundraise and donate with ActBlue, you’re not just choosing a platform; you are choosing peace of mind so you can focus on what matters the most: ensuring the success of your campaign or organization.