Community Forms: Creating a form
- Visit secure.actblue.com
- Tap the blue “Sign In” button
- Sign up, or sign in to your free account
- Go to the “My fundraising” tab
- Tap the “Search directory” button in the blue box
- Enter the name of the group you want to fundraise for
- Tap the blue search button to continue
- Tap the orange “Create contribution form” button
- In the pop-up, give your form a title
- Create a unique web address for your form
- Tap “Create and continue” to view your form
- Tap the “Title, ask, and URL” tab to personalize your donation ask
- Tap the “Branding” tab to pick a custom branding
- Tap the green “Publish” button to publish your changes
Sharing your form with your community:
- Tap “Promote” to get the link to your form.
- Share your link with the world!
Keeping track of your forms:
- In your User menu, tap “My fundraising.”
- View your list of forms and contributions.
- Tap the dollars raised to see more statistics.