The 2024 cycle starts now! A new year and a new cycle mean it’s time to grow your grassroots digital fundraising program, and ActBlue is here to help. Last year, small-dollar donors made over 86,000 contributions to more than 27,000 different campaigns and organizations. Start building momentum now with ActBlue’s platform and make this cycle your best one yet.
Our team has compiled a list of resources to help you get started in your fundraising journey:
- Check out ActBlue for beginners for a step-by-step list of how to set up an account and advice on the best way to kickstart your movement and welcome new donors. Resources also include tips on writing emails, analyzing data reports, and tutorials on contribution forms.
- Recurring donations are an essential part of a sustainable grassroots fundraising movement and finding the right tools can be hard to nail down! Explore ActBlue’s tools and Find the right recurring tools for you for this fundraising year.
- Optimizing the use of social media, establishing an online presence, and engaging with your audience are all vital to launching a successful grassroots fundraising program. Check out our Social media for digital teams of one blog for tips on creating an effective social media plan and resources for content planning.
Ready to take the next step for a more sophisticated fundraising program? These resources will help you harness the power of data and testing to better engage your donors:
- If you’re looking for help leveling up your digital fundraising program, we have the best strategies and tips on how to harness the power of data, create high-impact contribution forms and take fundraising to the next level.
- Once you’ve started implementing strategies, ActBlue offers A/B testing to help navigate the best digital fundraising practices. This includes testing upsells, emails, and contribution forms to ensure that you meet donors where they are. Visit our Top tips for A/B testing blog for more information to get the most out of these powerful tools
As always, we’re here to help you succeed. For more information on how you can use ActBlue’s platform in your digital fundraising, reach out to our fundraising experts or check out our FAQs page for more information!